Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

☺ End of School Holidays ☺


Yeah! It’s time to say goodbye to the bear. Today is the last day of the school holiday. Time flies, seriously. One week of holiday has past so quickly. So how did I spend my holidays? Well, I return to school for training in the morning everyday, and in the afternoon, I go home to study, and most importantly, to sleep ☺. It’s like a routine. From Monday to Friday, I do the same things. Training, lunch, study, naps, dinner and study, but with the exception of one or two days, the days which I went out for movies with my friends. This week, I watched two movies, ‘Kidnapper’ and ‘being human’. I really enjoyed the time I spent with my friends catching those movies and also, I enjoyed sleeping thoroughly this week. During school days, a lot of students lack of sleep. That includes me. We often scarify our sleep time just to rush out our homework. But during holiday, plenty of time for me to sleep. I realize that able to sleep is also a blessing. Don’t you agree with me? But of course, I am not a pig! So today, the last day of school holidays, everybody is complaining why is the holiday so short! And today, the last day of school holiday, many are rushing their holiday. This type situation is commonly seen among students nowadays as they tend to get lazy☺ As for me, I finished most of my homework during the weekdays, and I am left with one maths worksheet that I am stuck with.

So how did you spend your holidays? Share with me simply by commenting ☺ I appreciate if you could share with me.

Well, got to go off and continue my maths homework. I will be back. *Blink*☺

No comments: