Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

School Re-Opening Tomorrow!



School is re-opening just tomorrow! I believe that many students are feeling the same as the picture above. And also, at the same time at home, trying to finish their homework. That is commonly seen among students, last minute work. But why?

Personally, being a student myself, looking from a student perspective I feel that because student feel that it is holidays, and they deserved a break. Holidays are meant for them to rest instead of work. Another reason is that they procrastinate a lot. When they made up their mind to their homework on a particular day during the holidays, they often think that there is still a lot of time and started dragging, until the last day of holiday then the realized the urgency. And thus, they tend to rush their homework. This greatly affects the performance of the students, as rush work sometimes might not be of good quality. And thus, what I feel that students should finish their homework early, so that they can really enjoy their holidays, even if it is the last day of holiday. But of course, do not forget about your revision! I know that now saying all these is of no use, but well, remember to do so the next holiday! :D

For myself, I feel that my holiday was awesome. I finished all my homework early, and did some revision. I feel that I really enjoyed my holidays, and I even went Malaysia for holidays. Even though it is not somewhere very far, but I like Malaysia a lot.

But well, school re-opening tomorrow is an unchangeable fact. I am feeling all the stress now. That is because I have to face many tests, and also being prepared to absorb more knowledge. Most importantly, the ending of this holiday is also an indication that the End-Of-Year exams are nearing. I believe that most of the students agree on this, right?

But most importantly, having stress is normal but you must know how to cope with it, then it’s all right. Lastly, over here, I would just like to wish all students good luck, good luck in your tests and exams. Let’s work hard together! :D

Any comments? Simply comment !

No comments: