Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

class

Hello guys and people, i am back to square one-posting!
Recently, there has been some problems among the class.
Like quarrels and problems that are unsolved keep coming up.
Take for example the class seating arrangement, there isn't a win-win solution.
But the cmc tried their best to make it the best.
Still, there are complaints or rather 'appeal'.
Seriously speaking, i am really tired being a monitor.
Many will be talking at my back, saying some mean words or rather unpleasant comments about me, saying that i too strict or so on. But have the class really stand at my position and think? Some time, i feel that i am the bad guy while they are the good guys. In other words, even though helping the class but in their eye, i am still a what so ever guy which is to the bad side while they are to the good side. But can i just leave the class and do nothing? It really makes me wonder if i should just stop whatever i am doing and just let them do whatever they want. Maybe this is a win-win soultion among the class but will this benefit the class?

I am a person who wants a good impression among most, or every, but because of the postion 'monitor' makes people saying mean things behind my back. i really dislike it but i know i can do nothing. To gain back impression is very hard, but at the same time, controlling the class is also very hard. I am really sick and tired. Not trying to say that my class is very incoperative but maybe i still have not figure out the best way to interact with the class. I promise to give myself sometime and we will see in the future.

That's all for today's post. Anyway, enjoy the this weekend while you can!

No comments: