Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcoming the arrival of term 2

One term have passed. The times in hwa chong in term 1 was really quite tough as i have to pick up subjects new to me like geopgraphy. I have to adapt to the changes in secondary school as compared to primary school. Everything is different from before, including the style of learning etc. But well, i do enjoy the times in hwa chong in term 1. Despite the setbacks like my poor results i have to face, i manage to get over it and decide to work harder than before. Let's wish this term would be a wonderful term for us and enjoy everyday in school! For your information, i have changed my blogskin and thus, enable comments to be posted for a particular post. So feel free and leave your comments, for both improvement and some personal view for my particular post.

No comments: