Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

CCA

Hello everybody. Sorry for not updating so frequently. Okay, today I want to talk about my CCA. I received the CCA posting result. And I was quite elated at first. I got into the water polo which I put for the first choice when I was filling my option form. Official will start next Tuesday but I already had one session of training today. The training was rather tough, and like what the coach said, the training will be an intensive one. Even though it might be a challenge to me, but I am willing to face it, persevere to the end. My training is on every week, Tuesday , Thursday and Friday. It will begin at 2.30 pm and ends at 6.00pm. I hope it does not affect my performance in work and get too tired frequently. Lastly, I just one to end off with an sentence. Persevere in whatever you do! Thanks. Comment will be on the tag board. So feel free to tag!

No comments: